- A relaxing pulse point balm with aromatherapeutic benefits to help you unwind and enjoy a better night's sleep.
- WHEN: Seek solace from the trials and tribulations of everyday life with this relaxing pulse point balm.
- HOW: A potent Superblend of Lavender, Monoi, and Coconut oils nurtures your body and mind before you finally shut your eyes.
- WHY: Gently released by the warmth of your pulse points, our award-winning Deep Sleep blend helps to calm a busy mind, nourish your skin and calm your senses to look fresh and revitalized by morning.
- Apply onto pulse points to calm and relax.
It really does work!
I gave this a stocking stuffers and was recently told how much they love it.
I have a lot of trouble sleeping, ever since I purchased these products and the silk pillow case I am falling asleep fast. I’m no longer sitting there hour after hour to fall asleep.
I found Sleep Balm 10 g by This Works and This Works pillow spray in a hotel in London on a recent tour of the British Isles.The hotel had complimentary samples on the night stand. I really like the light fragrance as I fall asleep. sent me the facial serum by mistake and I ended up keeping it. I like the European products because the ingredients sound a lot more body friendly; so, I hope that's true. Also, the sleep balm was delivered to a neighbor, and believed me when I called and said I never received the sleep balm. They reimbursed me. A few days pass by and the sleep balm shows up, so I called and told them to charge me for it. Since I like it so much, I might as well have an extra jar. It says on the jar "manufactured in the UK."
I was skeptical that this product would work, but I was pleasantly surprised. I tried the Sleep plus spray and I actually had a more restful night. I usually wake a number of ties during the night. After using this spray, I only woke once during the night. This is a huge improvement. The spray has a very nice, calming scent.