- Simple protein Powder with 15 grams of protein and only 100 calories, from only 5 simple ingredients - No Stevia and no artificial sweeteners.
- Plant-based protein powder is made from natural, real food ingredients so you never have to compromise nutrition for convenience. Vegan Certified, Non-GMO, gluten-free, Dairy, and Lactose-free
- This Vegan Protein Powder is sweetened with organic cane sugar for a natural flavor that blends well with water, Almond milk, or another non-dairy milk alternative.
- A simple recipe for your daily smoothie. Start with 1 cup of Almond Milk, 2 scoops of protein powder, toss in half a banana, and some ice cubes. Blend until your shake is smooth and delicious.
- 10 servings per container.
- Contents may settle during shipping.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Have tried many protein powders over the years and this is my favorite. First, this powder does a great job of mixing in with liquids. I do need to give it a quick stir, but it pretty rapidly dissolves. I very much appreciate the concept of just four ingredients. As for taste, I use this to make a banana smoothie: DELISH!!!!! I understand the product settles during transport, but psychologically, that does make it feel like one isn't getting as much as one should in a purchase. For me, its a great enough product (and I've seen that happen with other protein powders during transport) that the product settling isn't an issue for me. I'm a dedicated fan!
I was looking for a protein powder that did not taste like super-artificial vanilla, and wasn't stocked with artificial sweetners and additives. Yes, you will get a bit of cane sugar per serving, but only 5g added sugar per 15g protein, and it tastes a lot better than artificial sweetners for someone like me. Also, it's not too sweet, and although the vanilla does smell really artificial, it actually tastes pretty okay. It's the best protein I've found for the money so far, and I will definitely be buying more!
This is a good protein powder. I am sensitive to sugar alcohols, soy, and dairy is still questionable. This was a way for me to get protein without being terrified of the gastrointestinal consequences. Flavor is good (I add a banana, ice, spinach, and peanut butter). Would love to get a bigger container, but I'll take this for now.
Found this smoothie protein powder when looking for something that would work for my 16 year old son and me. He's picky about the taste. He likes it but it depends on the day. Blend with frozen banana and regular milk for him - almond milk for me. For me, I add more things like spinach and other fruits, ginger, etc. He doesn't like those tastes and the color becomes awful when you add in those things. ;-) The Vanilla flavor is neutral enough to blend with other flavors too.
This is my first try at this powder but I have tried regular orgain before and really wanted to love it but just could NOT get past the stevia taste so I searched for ones that were stevia free and this was first one I tried, getting the caramel toffee one. I must say it is delicious in my opinion, I blend it like it suggests on container... banana, almond milk, 2 scoops and some ice cubes, I also put a spoonful of natural peanut butter too...YES! So good like I said, and I look forward to drinking this, wish that it came in bigger sizes though that's kinda the catch.